The Font Options dialog allows setting a number of the different fonts used within 010 Editor.
Open the Font Options dialog by clicking 'Tools > Options...' on the main menu and selecting Fonts
from the list. Click the button to the right of each font description to set the font for that item using
the standard font dialog. The following fonts may be set using this dialog:
- Default Text Editor Font - By default, all text files open in 010 Editor will use this font for editing;
however, different fonts can be assigned for editors by using File Interfaces
and turning off the Use Default toggle for the File Interface.
- Default Hex Editor Font - By default, all hex files open in 010 Editor will use this font for editing. By
using File Interfaces, other fonts can be assigned to Editor Windows by turning
off the Use Default toggle.
- Workspace Font - Allows changing the font for the Workspace.
- Inspector Font - Sets the font for the Inspector.
- Output Font - Sets the font for all tabs of the Output Window except the Output tab (see Output Panel Font below). The Output Window displays the results from operations such as Find, Find in Files, Compare, Histograms, Checksums, etc.
- Output Panel Font - Controls the font used for the Output tab of the Output Window. This Output tab displays results from running scripts or templates as well as any output from the Printf function.
- Template Results Font - Sets which font to use in the Template Results panel below each editor.
Clicking the Reset button will restore all fonts to their default values.