The Help menu gives access to the documentation, website, and support for 010 Editor. This section lists all available menu options in the Help menu:
- Help Topics - Displays this help file.
- SweetScape Homepage - Loads an Internet browser (if available) and visits 'http://www.sweetscape.com/'.
- 010 Editor Homepage - Loads an Internet browser (if available) and visits 'http://www.sweetscape.com/010editor/'.
- Buy Now - Visits the website 'http://www.sweetscape.com/store/' which allows you to purchase a copy of 010 Editor. See How to Buy 010 Editor for more information.
- Tutorials > Introduction to Binary Templates - Displays a short tutorial on how Binary Templates work, including how to run templates and how to use the Template Results panel.
- Tutorials > Writing Binary Templates - Shows a tutorial on how to create your own Binary Templates.
- Tutorials > Using the Repository - Displays a tutorial on the basics of the 010 Editor
- Check for Updates - Checks if a new version of 010 Editor is available if the computer is internet connected. Note that a popup window will automatically be displayed if 010 Editor detects a new version is available and this can be turned off using the General Options dialog.
- View Release Notes - Displays the list of changes for the current and previous versions of 010 Editor (see Release Notes).
- View Shortcut List - Displays a list of shortcut keys in the application sorted by shortcut name. See Keyboard Options for more information.
- Support on the Web - Obtain support by visiting the website 'http://www.sweetscape.com/support/'.
- Support by E-mail - Opens a web form which can be used to send an e-mail message to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
- About - Displays the About dialog containing version information for 010 Editor.